Download Froyo Edition:
- Flashable from ClockWorkMod Recovery / Rom Manager
- flash back to I897UCJF6 (Recommended)
- LbsTestMode: *#*#3214789650#*#*
- First boot will take 3-5min!! Be patient!
- You will hear step1, step2 serveral times
- If you get stuck at the AT&T screen longer then 10min, flash stock, try again
Complete Froyo Edition Changelog:
v2.3b5 - v2.3b6 (11/18/2010)
- Near Voodoo5 Final
- /system /data /cache /dbdata as EXT4
- Fastest Captivate Rom Around!
- Quadrant: 1500-1700
- Linpack: 14-15
- Quadrant checks on /data, you will see no benchmark increases over previous builds. This is why its a bad test to use. Nothing changed with the CPU, benchmarks will not change from previous builds. If you can't flash without these numbers being stupidly inflated and high, just pretent they are and flash anyways. If you are seeing drastically lower scores, make sure voodoo is enabled, backup your data, wipe your phone, flash stock, flash the rom again. The scores are the same as my previous releases, proving they are bullshit while real world performace is better then overclocked roms.